Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
3,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Lord....is everyone just wanting to cash in at the same time or what!? 3 at least in the past 2 weeks!

·
Premium Member
105,718 Posts
Lol

·
Premium Member
105,718 Posts
Doesn't seem all that long ago when Tikka M39s could be had for $300 or less.
I bought mine 7-8 years ago. It wasn't for $300 either!

·
Silver Bullet Member
4,049 Posts
As Warren Buffet would say "sell on strength and buy on weakness". The market on these is really strong now and those are possibly the finest examples that will ever show up.

Good Lord....is everyone just wanting to cash in at the same time or what!? 3 at least in the past 2 weeks!

·
Premium Member
105,718 Posts
As Warren Buffet would say "sell on strength and buy on weakness". The market on these is really strong now and those are possibly the finest examples that will ever show up.
I firmly and objectively believe mine is the finest example. It's up to whomever else who bids to believe the same thing by bidding.

Nice M39s in general have been really strong the last few months!

I agree whole heartedley. Some really nice condition, even refurbished M39s have been bringing historically high prices. It was bound to happen. Look at German and American weapon prices. I believe we stayed artificially low for a long time. We should have been so lucky to have amassed a decent collection before the climb.

·
Silver Bullet Member
4,049 Posts
Can't argue with that at all. Those two completely dwarf even the finest Mauser 98K's as far as quality and appearance, at least to my own personal feelings. I would be afraid to shoot them and that is what is keeping me on the sidelines, at least for now. Maybe my inner Dave Hester will surface yet. Yuuuuuuppppp!!!:thumbsup:

I firmly and objectively believe mine is the finest example. It's up to whomever else who bids to believe the same thing by bidding.

I agree whole heartedley. Some really nice condition, even refurbished M39s have been bringing historically high prices. It was bound to happen. Look at German and American weapon prices. I believe we stayed artificially low for a long time. We should have been so lucky to have amassed a decent collection before the climb.

·
Ramen noodles or Bill Gates?
1,985 Posts
Been raining 27 rv's also. seen 3 in the last 2 weeks, that's more than I saw for sale last year. Still waiting for the 1907's to start falling out of the sky. Y'all have a good day, Keith

·
Premium Member
105,718 Posts
1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.