Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wana see some AK pics post ! What did you buy recently ! What's in your future plans to get . Let's see those pics !!!

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I hope to get the fold down front sight for this . I found the left side selector and the right side .

·
Diamond Bullet Member/Moderator
56,967 Posts
I have a couple CNC warrior PAP M85 carbines coming, I hope to get a conversion kit to convert my PAP M92 pistol to a rifle once they start marketing those as well. Won't pick up the rifles till Friday or Sat of next week.

·
Platinum Bullet Member
43,809 Posts

It has been about two years, but this is my most recent AK. This is my Tantal with a ban-era thumbhole. A little explanation is in order, I suppose. I simply could not shoot the gun with the wire stock, I found it physically impossible. So I threw on the only spare stock I had. Also, I normally abhor tacticool crap but this is my Varmint Cong whacker, and I have a problem with nocturnal critters here on the farm. Namely, skunks and raccoons. So I needed some way to attach a light which has since been added.

Friday I'm heading up to Fleet Farm and buying an OPAP if they have any left.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.