Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Gold Bullet member
548 Posts
"Do you mean (post-war) Russian refurb marks?


No, I mean the "X" type Russian capture mark. This is exactly the same as you see on other Russian capture guns such as the P-38s that were imported a couple of years ago.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.