Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to buy the lever action Rossi 44mag with the 24" blue octogon barrel and everyone is sold out. One on line dealer even said it is anybodys guess as to when hr will get them. I even called Rossi but after waiting 30 min. on hold and leaving a message I have yet to get a call back. What's the deal?
TIA.

·
Registered
286 Posts
I am looking to buy the lever action Rossi 44mag with the 24" blue octogon barrel and everyone is sold out. One on line dealer even said it is anybodys guess as to when hr will get them. I even called Rossi but after waiting 30 min. on hold and leaving a message I have yet to get a call back. What's the deal?
TIA.
use a phone with speeker and wait till thay answer or you are siting there with it to your ear for ever. thay do take there time. look on gunbroker thay come up every now and then. have you looked at tarus for the same thing.

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
Try the puma guns. There are still some around that were under the Rossi line and some made since, but they are the same guns.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.