Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
8,099 Posts
i have a 36 tula hex, ex PE, it was a refurb, barrel is pristine, gun is an aztec import, the mount and base look to be the real deal. The bent bolt is not a repo, and is an original sniper bolt. I did find a 36 P.E. scope, scope was in real bad shape, rusted, pitted,so i did a restoration on the tubes, optics are clear, and the focus adj works perfectly, whats something like this worth nowadays? and Frank Robertson did the installation of the base

·
Administrator
19,288 Posts
Going by the sum of its parts-I'd say give or take 1250.00 to 1750.00?

Gun-200.00
Sniper mount work-225.00
Bolt 150.00
mount and base-500.00 to 900.00?
Early scope restored 300.00- 450.00
Total-1250.00 to 1750.00??

·
Diamond Member with Oak leaves and Swords
2,934 Posts
AW heck, That ole' Russian rifle will just blow up in your face! I'll give ya' a hunert fifty for it. I'm totally with Vic on this one and would like for you to show it off. I just gotta get a plastic sheet to catch the drool !

·
Administrator
19,288 Posts
OK I looked at the set today and it appears to be the base is a reproduction as are the screws of course because Frank installed them but the scope and mount are good and the gun is a nciely marked CH 1936 hex top mount. All in all a very nice looking gun.

·
Administrator
19,288 Posts
The scope is much better then he makes it sound too,

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.