Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Need input on an acceptable price to pay for a Sako M39. Seller says bolt and floor-plate #'s match. It comes with a sling and hard-case. Hex receiver with a scrubbed tang.

What's it worth?

I asked if they would include the blanket, they said no. :(

· Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Reading some of the replies here, seems some of you guys would have tossed them in the trash.
BTW, I paid $50 each.

IMO, GaryCCR got a fair price on an honest gun.
That's a smokin' deal there! Beautiful rifles.

Also, thanks to those who have good eyes and let this one slide. :thumbsup:

I'm looking forward to getting it in, and I'll post pics soon as it comes it. I'm excited about this one!

· Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
Be sure to use Naval Jelly to stop the rust before painting, and 100 grit sandpaper will really cut through all those dents on

the wood. when you get it all sanded down, order a black plastic stock for them after you save up your money. Or if you send me that really heavy Roman coin, I'll buy one for you. :thumbsup:
LOL. Will do, I'm thinking archangel stock on it, and some stainless steel duracoat for good measure. A few tactical rails here and there, a couple lazers, a bipod or two, a monopod, a high power Wal-Mart scope, a super-ultra-tactical-black-silent one-point sling, and then probably a blessing at the mall-ninja dojo.

That's all joking of course I'll enjoy it as it; wear, ding, dents and all. :) Thanks again guys. :thumbsup:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.