Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Silver Bullet Member
1,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was curious to learn more about the pistol held by the separatist rebel in the photo below. What model of pistol, manufacturer, caliber, etc. I also was intrigued by what appears to be some kind of barrel extension???

Finger Shirt Hand Mobile phone Plaid
Finger Brown Skin Gun Firearm

Thanks for the information.

Tim

P.S. - If your mouse has as scroll wheel you can hold down the control key (Ctrl) on your key board and use the scroll wheel to increase the size of the image you are viewing in your browser window.

·
Gold Bullet member
13,115 Posts
It appears to be a Stetchkin
Yes, it does look like a Stechkin, but there's something strange going-on with the muzzle. A sub-caliber device? A longer custom barrel, perhaps for a suppressor? Durka-durka gunsmithing? A fireable conversion of a dewatted collector's piece? I don't know what the answer is, but the piece shown is not a run-of-the-mill Stechkin. :confused:

·
Silver Bullet Member
1,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It is a Stetchkin,likely full auto.
It would be interesting to try a full auto pistol. From what I understood they were not flawless function-wise and were a challegne in terms of fire control. Yes to can rattle off rounds quickly, but, the trick is keeping them on target ;).

Tim

·
Silver Bullet Member
1,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
APBS automatic pistol silenced stechnkin
View attachment 302836 View attachment 302837

Cheers,

Me.
Very neat pictures. Thanks for sharing. Do you happen to know who the soldier is, country, time period, etc.? The pistol held by the separatist rebel might very well have a barrel extension to accommodate a silencer.

Tim

·
Silver Bullet Member
1,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The worman is the islamic terrorist who recently blew herself up in a Moscow train station, killing many innocent civilians. She burns in hell now.

A man with his arm around her, holding the Stetchkin is her husband, a terrorist leader killed by Russian government forces in December. In hell also.
Please, let's keep the discussion apolitical. One person's separatist rebel or freedom fighter is another person's terrorist and vice versa. Throughout our government's history we have been "in bed" with both as necessity/political whim dictates.

Tim

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
I have shot a Stechkin and found it to be quite controllable with the shoulder stock attached as well as reliable. It would rip through a magazine pronto! I have also shot a Glock 18 (no stock) and have come to the conclusion that any full auto handgun without a shoulder stock is just a bullet hose. I imagine that if you have a fairly large ammo budget and the time, you might learn to shoot one effectively without a stock.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Very neat pictures. Thanks for sharing. Do you happen to know who the soldier is, country, time period, etc.? The pistol held by the separatist rebel might very well have a barrel extension to accommodate a silencer.

Tim
First picture is a soviet period war in afganistan and soldier (most likely an officer) is a helicopter crew member.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.