Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have been here 6 years now and here is my observation. The Chaplain and the MWR folks always have tons of "thank you/donated" type items out there up for grabs. The PX on most sites are well stocked and net grocer and net drug store are a mouse click away. If you have a buddy here, what they are real hungry for are home town news papers, pictures of friends, parties, home, pets, events, family, etc. Anything unique to their roots. There may be specific brands of shampoo, deodorant, toiletries, that are not carried by the PX that would be appreciated. Good DVDs of movies new and old. As most are young, video games are played a lot (I am too old to appreciate those). If they spend a lot of time in the gym, those "man in a can" supplements are consumed like M&Ms (make sure they are legal steroid free of course). Home baked items are ever a treat and this time of year they transport well due to lower temperatures. If you have no one specifically to send to, then the day to day sundries are appreciated and utilized.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.