Gunboards Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 197 Posts

·
Banned
6,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The question I have and all of you should have , is what can we expect from Biden, Shumner, Pelosi and the Gun Grabbers, who will have the necessary votes to pass punitive legislation regarding Gun Ownership !!! I like to shoot guns. It doesn't matter what it is, I just like to punch paper, cans, plastic bottles and such. I have flintlocks and machine Guns. I shoot them all . I think the braces will go bye bye because they are not a gun but and accessory and therefore can be disapproved as easily as they were approved. I have one. I have a few AR's and 2 AK's left which I believe are targets .2 of them are registered as "Assault Weapons" in Commiefornia. Other than that , I have C&R stuff and antiques . I'm hoping the "assault" on guns will leave C&R and antiques , alone. I remember AG Van de Camp in Commiefornis , in the early '80,s when he said that "ALL GUNS" including Flintlocks, Cap and Ball as well as BB and Pellet , had to go through a dealer when sold !!!! So who ,of the Democrats, do you think will resist punitive legislation , either in the House of the Senate and how can we minimize the damage?

·
Diamond Bullet Member
8,812 Posts
After seeing the capital stormed by a bunch of people dressed in tactical gear.
I'm sorry, I just don't see a ban happening without large scale rebellion.

The American people are tired of "Rules for thee but not for me."

The only way I see them getting a ban in, is if they grandfather current owners in and do no require registration. I imagine that would calm enough people down that they could get it pushed through.

Having talked with many people, I have heard one sentence in response to talks of a ban of registration stated repeatedly "I'm not turning shit in."

·
Registered
637 Posts
Just do the same thing you did with the trump gun grabbers. There is literally no difference who the president is when the government wants your property. Your protocol from trump to Biden should not change.
Think you're guilty of wishful thinking there, but we'll see. Gun control is going to be seen as a bigger ticket under Biden than it was under Obama, and crime is on the upswing. The party that wants to eliminate bail for "non-violent" (undefined) criminals almost HAS to pass gun control measures to show they're working to reduce crime.
But I've been wrong about lots of things: hope I'm wrong about this.

·
Gold Bullet member
2,133 Posts
Folks I think all firearms are going to go bye bye under the coming one party state. The dems are beginning to talk about banning “weapons of war” which would encompass a lot more than AR’s & AK’s.

Reactions: DisasterDog

·
Diamond Bullet Member
8,812 Posts
Just do what I did/am doing. Sell all of your ban-able items before the ban.
That's just sad.
I thought I knew this community but it's crazy how many people look at this as a hobby, like collecting baseball cards and just as easily given up and moved onto the next interest.

·
Premium Member
3,910 Posts
That's just sad.
I thought I knew this community but it's crazy how many people look at this as a hobby, like collecting baseball cards and just as easily given up and moved onto the next interest.
Look how many people in this "community" voted to have their 2nd Amendment rights taken away from them. At least, unlike some in here, I will be selling local, and I won't be keeping records to turn over to the Gestapo as it isn't required by law that I keep records of face to face sales. They can torture me all they want too for information. My memory is shot.

·
Registered
19,240 Posts
I guess an informative answer was more than I could expect from you !!!!!
Organize and protest before they come...
or accept the fact that you will be killing people who are dying for the millionaire political classes agenda.
Start with your county sherrif, get them to comit tot he Constitution and protecting our rights.

·
Silver Bullet Member
6,557 Posts
After seeing the capital stormed by a bunch of people dressed in tactical gear.
I'm sorry, I just don't see a ban happening without large scale rebellion.

The American people are tired of "Rules for thee but not for me."

The only way I see them getting a ban in, is if they grandfather current owners in and do no require registration. I imagine that would calm enough people down that they could get it pushed through.

Having talked with many people, I have heard one sentence in response to talks of a ban of registration stated repeatedly "I'm not turning shit in."
I'm afraid they can and will push it through regardless of whether or not the ungovernable, clinging to their religion and guns, are calm or not. If they aren't calm, and violence ensues, that will give them even more reason to disarm the "extreme right terrorists." I can hear it now.

·
Premium Member
3,910 Posts
I feel better too. I don't want to be non compliant towards our new President, or his administration. Gotta go along to get along I guess 🤷‍♂️

Let's face it. We don't need these weapons of war on our streets. And nobody needs a 30 round mag to hunt deer.

·
Registered
6,070 Posts
I feel better too. I don't want to be non compliant towards our new President, or his administration. Gotta go along to get along I guess 🤷‍♂️

Let's face it. We don't need these weapons of war on our streets. And nobody needs a 30 round mag to hunt deer.

You really think the homeboys and bangers are going to turn in their weapons?

Also... WHO DO YOU KNOW who uses a 30rd mag to hunt deer with? Here in Michgian, its illegal to hunt with a rifle carrying more than 5 rds.

1 - 20 of 197 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.