Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
877 Posts
You also find alice clip adapters for these also.
I found a pair of pouches w/LC-1 adapters on them (just without the metal clips). Of all the mounting systems since WW2, this German pattern with stiff plastic locator studs and the tail end that has to be bent around, seems a poor design. The plastic alone, subject to being bent (thus prone to breakage) and problematical in very cold weather, is the Achilles's Heel of the design. I fail to see what advantage it has over a number of existing (and time-tested) alternatives.

Bag Cap Luggage and bags Khaki Beige
Bag Cap Luggage and bags Khaki Beige

·
Registered
877 Posts
A addendum to this BW gear regards the belt and shoulder harness. Seems the belt proper comes in a number of (metric) sizes...75cm, 85cm, 95cm and up. It appears the belt strap/clip allow a couple of inches longer or smaller. One source stated 95cm = 30-34in & 120cm = 36-38in. However, in converting cms to inches, I got conflicting measurements. Most of the resources for the belts are outside the U.S. as those in this country who had this equipment at one time for sale, are out of stock (and have been for some time). Individual sellers might be encountered on the major auction sites.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts