Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a orig eqip firing pin .now all i think is a set of orig rollers ideas ? this is a fun gun and i dont want to spend a lot just enough that in 10 years i might have the correct part in stock.

·
Registered
225 Posts
You may want to get the clip that holds the grip panels in place to add to your list of spare parts. I've never had a problem, but I have heard of them breaking. A set of springs, including mag springs, is never a bad idea.

·
Registered
737 Posts
You might want to consider purchasing an armorer's kit from Century. I picked one up a few weeks back when they were on sale. It has was complete and brand new. Packed full of all the parts I should ever need. I own 3 CZ52, so I thought it would be worth it in the long haul.

·
Gold Bullet Member
397 Posts
FYI & FWIW in this vein -
I just bought a spare CZ52 magazine(original) + holster for $15 from SOG. That's half the price of just the mag at the local gunshow. I've had the floorplate spring loose due to the mag shell's base lips failing on a couple mags - so spares are in order.

·
Registered
596 Posts
Those are the three parts that I need right now!

I purchased a refurb CZ52 years ago...took it to the range and fired a couple mags through it...pistol functioned just fine. When I got home to clean the pistol, that is when I discovered those three parts were missing!

Does anyone know where I can find these parts?

·
Registered
4 Posts
FYI & FWIW in this vein -
I just bought a spare CZ52 magazine(original) + holster for $15 from SOG. That's half the price of just the mag at the local gunshow. I've had the floorplate spring loose due to the mag shell's base lips failing on a couple mags - so spares are in order.

I did the same. But one of the mags (not sure if its the one with the holster or the one that came in the pistol since i bought them together) does not push the slide lock up most of the times. Its prob worn out. Would SOG replace it since i got it a week ago? Im not sure ill call them i guess. If that does not work ill have to buy a follower for about $10 or another mag/holster set from SOG.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts