Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Gold Bullet member
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A friend has several guns he is helping sale as part of an estate. He has three alike that he can't ID and I don't know well enough to stick my neck out. Early bolt action with mag., barrel dated 1874, butt plate with matching number and dated 1890, action has matching numbered on the ring, follower, bolt (three places). Hope the photos help.

· Gold Bullet member
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
wow, five minutes and five responses telling me what it is. Random, thanks for the link. Great help. Spetznatz, as to how they are to be sold, the dealer is taking 30 tables at a gun show this weekend near Nashville but these are not going as he didn't know how to price them. What are they worth (ballpark). The one pictured is about the same shape as one of the others. The third one has a brown patina, very nice stock with the exception of some worm damage. Don't see that everyday on a rifle. I guess if there is interest I could sell them for him.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.