Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few of our Finnish members seem to be MIA. I haven't seen sako92s or Mala in a very long time. Anyone know what happened to them?

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
I remember that sako92s asked to moderators to delete all his posts in his last thread.
This happened this spring on the old gunboards.

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
I remember that sako92s asked to moderators to delete all his posts in his last thread.
This happened this spring on the old gunboards.
I remember that to. That was a shame.

·
Platinum Bullet Member
1,527 Posts
That is unfortunate. I really enjoyed posts from both of them especially all of those great pics of items I will probably never have in my collection from Sako92s.

·
Premium Member
9,941 Posts
I think one day they might be back. Mala is someone that I know and think of him as a friend. He left once before and came back a year or two later. I think his main issue is just being busy.

·
Gold Bullet member
4,947 Posts
I too miss their posts a lot! It is a shame to not hear from them and I looked forword to their posts a lot! Bill

·
Diamond Member
1,673 Posts
Sako 92 once sent me a rear band for my 1895 Winchester contract restoration, including the freight and asked for nothing in return. After I insisted he asked for a M16 sling so I sent him two.

The rear band (for the contract rifle) is virtually unobtainable in the US at any price. The part was in exceptional condition.

I truly miss seeing his photos and his imput on this forum. I hope he can return sometime, Mala as well.

I think I need a drink.

regards
badger

·
Gold Bullet Member
9,970 Posts
I enjoyed seeing pic's of Sako92's rare hard to find Finn militaria & rifles - One could wait a long while before seeing anything else close to it again...

Pahtu.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
I miss Sako92s's pics and informations.
He told us very useful informations and, personally,I've learned some important and intresting things from his threads.

I hope he'll be back.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts