Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Matt2002?

I think that his account got nuked (a rare thing here) due to a series of episodes of Bad Behavior.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Matt2002- Good riddance

I just hope he wasn't killed or injured by one of those special red/green tracer rounds he got in that shipment of Hungarian 54R from SG.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
I was thinking of asking about Matt2002 a few days ago I think he sold out and stop playing with bullets.

·
Registered
675 Posts
I know alot of people did not like him here but I must say that he really helped me out on a rifle purchase I made from him. I bought it off of him on the trader when I had first moved across the country. I did not realize all the red tape I would have to go thru to be able to legally purchase a firearm since moving. I needed a new drivers license but had to get birth certificate first. My mother thought she had it so she mailed it to me but it was just the hosipital certificate. I then had to get a new one from my home state. Once I finally got my licence I then had to wait 30 days to purchase a firearm. Matt had held onto the rifle for me the whole time (several months). I sent him my dealers FFL and about a week later the rifle was in my hands.

·
Silver Bullet member
12,929 Posts
enlighten us.... what bad behavior, i had good dealings with him also.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Please don't misunderstand, I like Matt2002.

I recall that at first his account was suspended for 1-2 weeks by, I think, Brent.

Shortly after Matt2002 returned from his suspension he started raising hell about one of the other members and some multiple-rifle deal with which Matt had some problem(s). Heck, it very well could be that the dustup from that deal may have sparked the suspension, I just cannot remember.

I do remember thinking as I read some of his posts on the subject, as he relentlessly dogged the other guy after his return, that this was not the way he should be behaving after he made Brent angry enough to suspend him ...

... and then ... Matt2002 was gone.

I am sure that someone else will be able to provide more/better details of the episode.

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
From what I remember, he was not following forum rules on the WTS board. A couple bad feedbacks to add, and he was booted.
Earlier in the year, myself and another member had an issue with him agreeing to buy a couple rifles, backing out, and starting a forum post dealing with issues he had concerning the rifles (the whole thing blew up). Possibly, this might have been the start of things, I dont know. I never lost sleep over the lost deal, and never held a grudge.

·
Gold Bullet member
300 Posts
If I recall correctly, he couldn't produce pictures of his red/green tracer ammo because of a broken camera.......but had no problem snapping pictures of M44 rifles he was selling on the trader at the same time. Bull sh*tters are rarely noted for their intelligence.
Yeah, that red/green tracer post was a riot. He really lost me after that one.

·
Registered
10,446 Posts
Who cares, he's gone and we're all better off without some one like him here.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts