Discussion Starter #1
I already have

M28-30
M91 B barrel
M91 1927 Tikka stepped barrel
M27
M91/30 Tikka
M39 Sako

All rifles are in mint or close to mint condition.

For me the missing models are M24, M28 and M39 SKY

My question is how much would I expect to pay for M24, M28 and M39 SKY in mint or close to mint condition?

Thank you

·
Gold Bullet Member
13,727 Posts
Just a guess, a mint to near mint '43 SK.Y M39 would be scarce. There are hundreds here in the states, but ya' never see them for sale. Figure five to seven if the seller knows his stuff. Hang tag would be nice to have with a rifle like this.

LB

·
Registered
161 Posts
The three on the left are all Sk.Y rifles while the other three are Sako's If I could only keep one it would be the third from the left which I believe to be an unissued '43 Sk.Y although it did not come with a hanging tag. When received I cleaned the bore which was dusty but had absolutely no copper or fouling in it. Of all of the milsurp's I have owned only one other came like this and it was a M91 B barrel with hanging tag. I wouldn't sell it.

Attachments

·
Administrator
19,249 Posts
You can delete by going to advanced mode and removing the extra attachments-
id say in mint condition your looking at close to 1k

·
Silver Bullet Member
3,655 Posts
Well I paid a little over $200 for my 42 Sk.Y M39 with an oval buckle M27 sling but don't expect to do that well. M24s usually are sold by those that know what they are expect to pay at least $4-500 unless it is a SIG then more, M28s are relatively available for around $300-400. sky395.jpg

1 - 7 of 7 Posts