Gunboards Forums banner
61 - 67 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
I like all the stuff actually used by the Japanese in the Pacific during the war. This narrows my focus to T-38s and T-99s, and excludes the T-30s and T-35s (although I would love to own a nice T-35) I just need to keep this addiction under control. I don't even collect the Jinsen T-99s because I don't think any of them made it out to the islands. I've been collecting this stuff since the late '60s and my present collection isn't that large but it consists of some very nice examples
Museum quality collection and well displayed. Love the helmet and the bike too.

·
Registered
4 Posts
[/QUOTE]
IJA techou; 160 and counting!

Tom
Hello Tom
There are so many rare techous and that shocked me!! You are real techou-collectors
I am also interested in techou and IJA paper works. Your techous must contains the most famous battles in pacific war. If I maybe sold,could you please recommend a few channels to me to collect these precious techous ? Thanks a lot.
Stone

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello Tom
There are so many rare techous and that shocked me!! You are real techou-collectors
I am also interested in techou and IJA paper works. Your techous must contains the most famous battles in pacific war. If I maybe sold,could you please recommend a few channels to me to collect these precious techous ? Thanks a lot.
Stone
Sorry,if i maybe so bold

·
Registered
763 Posts
Sorry,if i maybe so bold

Happy to hear from another paper collector, not too many of us out there, and thanks!

I think the usual suspects for collecting these are the big online auction sites, and to a lesser extent, dealer sites. Also, it really helps to network with the collecting community and get to know other members who collect Japanese militaria. Many might not collect paper, but will either pick up an item in a grouping that they want to sell, or will know someone who has a techou they want to move along. Happy to answer other questions, please feel free to message me. Good luck!

Tom

·
Registered
4 Posts
Happy to hear from another paper collector, not too many of us out there, and thanks!

I think the usual suspects for collecting these are the big online auction sites, and to a lesser extent, dealer sites. Also, it really helps to network with the collecting community and get to know other members who collect Japanese militaria. Many might not collect paper, but will either pick up an item in a grouping that they want to sell, or will know someone who has a techou they want to move along. Happy to answer other questions, please feel free to message me. Good luck!

Tom
Many thanks again for your expertise!

61 - 67 of 67 Posts