Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Silver Bullet member
12,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what did ya'll shoot to ring in the new year. seemed less gunfire around here this year, probably due to the economy. i shot my AMD65 and a ruger 44 mag. HAPPY NEW YEAR all tou GUNOWNERS.... you too, mouse and ghost.

·
Gold Bullet Member and Noted Curmudgeon
100,636 Posts
Lots of (illegal) fireworks in the neighborhood. Somebody let off what sounded like a full mag rapid fire from an SKS (counted ten rounds, anyway, and sounded like an SKS to me). Since they weren't hitting my house, i pretty well ignored it. The moggies didn't like it, though. all three of them went under the bed when the banging started.

·
Banned
3,553 Posts
Shot a Few Shooters (Tequila).......Hopefully I can get to the Range tomorrow but there is Rain in the forecast.......I've got (4) scoped rifles that need sighted in.....gggrrrrr

·
Registered
692 Posts
I drooled on my pillow to ring in the new years. Normally the neighbors excite the dogs by shooting off fireworks or whatever pistol they fancy. This year the dogs even slept through the New Year.

I did get out to shoot my Pietta replica of the Colt 1860 Army revolver. :D

·
Platinum Bullet Member
5,782 Posts
I guess old age is settin' in. Went to bed at the usual time 10. Spent the day at the range. Shot about 100 rounds. Happy New Year!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.