Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Moderator/Diamond with Oak Clusters Bullet member
9,933 Posts
What model rear diopter do you have ?
Is the aperture damaged ?
Can you redrill the hole ?
Do you have another aperture to try & see if you get the same problem ?

9,933 Posts
There are a number of different size aperture inserts for the Elit rear diopter . " Fson " has these as well . See if you can measure the hole size . Usually need a set of small number or metric drill bits .

9,933 Posts
Your aperture is very small . 1 m/m is the smallest I know of for the Elit . I have seen them larger at the rear , up to 2.5 m/m ? Maybe try a larger aperture if you cannot get the sight picture correct for your eyes .

It has been windy here as well , but nothing like you have . The wind has brought down trees on power lines . My power was out from about 10 PM to 2 AM last night . In the teens last night , but 57 today . Not usually that cold at night or warm in the day . There may be something to Global warming because the Chesapeake has not frozen over since the late '70's or early '80's , as best I can remember . Needed ice breakers to keep the shipping lanes open .

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.