Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Silver Bullet Member
1,922 Posts
Thank You Eric!!!! I had all of my thinking some what backwards. Gonna start again. I am going to retry the small circle insert on an FSR I have and leave the one I got on the CG-63. I have a good selection of Soderin apertures to play with already. May have to order a few more Elit inserts though, now that I fully understand them.
Steve:)

· Silver Bullet Member
1,922 Posts
This is a really good educational thread. I am understanding more and more now than I ever did on these sight set ups.
Thank You Guys!!

· Silver Bullet Member
1,922 Posts
I cannot read Norwegian, but I am getting the idea Bob. This is one of the best threads I have seen concerning target shooting. I now know I need a true set of a number of the Elit front inserts. Plus, I seem to interpret that our 12 inch diameter is equivalent to 185 meters or 202 yards. 12" also equals it seems to our 600 yard reduced size to 200 yard targets. Not perhaps perfect, but sure seems very close. I certainly now know why I had problems with the one very small and thin Elit insert I had on a FSR.
Thank You, for all this additional information BMF!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.