Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For years now I have been taking my K-11 to gun shows hoping to sell it, I have had it now for over 10 years, and after buying a awsome K-31 didn't see much need to have a K-11 as my K-31 is more accurate. Never got a bite at local gun shows, most people just say "wow, that's a nice looking K-31." then I tell them is a K-11, they say "what is that?" or, that's too bad, wish it was a K-31. Oh well, so I went out today and set up some inpromptue targets, all water bottles at differnt ranges, mostly for my first ever turkey hunting in a week. Figured if I can hit a small coke bottle at 30-40 yards then I should be able to hit the head and neck area no problem. After pattering the 12ga, I still had a bunch of water bottles left over. So I had brough the K-11 out hadn't shot it in years. So I set them out at differnt ranges, 40 yards, 50, and 60 yards, sitting down and just playing not serious target shooting in mind using my hand loads, every shot was a hit! Guess I will have to give the old girl some respect after all.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.