Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bayonetcollector is a new moderator that will assist here and on another board. We are lucky to have him as he has been a BIG help in getting information moved due to the server move. With John being away so much as of late I think he needs another hand or two.

·
Super Moderator
4,185 Posts
Thanks Gus...

Yes seems you'll be in position to corner the market for a while, Gus...

But, I'll be bäck, and with the money saved from months of backbreaking moderator work that should drive prices up at least 50%... :D

Still, it will be fun to take part in this. With luck we may be able to move a few of Johns posts before closing time. That is worth doing. :)

·
Premium Member
9,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
You know you can give Gus infractions? So if he messes with you, you can in turn give him a bad name (like his name could be worse than it already is)

·
Registered
4,275 Posts
Hey Bayonet Cillector,
I wish I was able to help, but I spent an hour the other morning just getting a half dozen images to down load, and then I could not transfer them, so I gave up. I am really looking forward to the new forum and John's posts as I will get a chance to see them complete, as far as you and Tuco being too busy to buy new toys, that is the icing on the cake.
Best wihses
Gsu

·
Registered
4,275 Posts
You know you can give Gus infractions? So if he messes with you, you can in turn give him a bad name (like his name could be worse than it already is)
I always knew you had to be a rat, crap, now I am giong to have to be good, that goes against my nature.
Gus

·
Registered
4,275 Posts
Thanks for your support, Big Commander, just for that , I will allow you to have the lion's share of the Kaiser's gold.
Gus

·
Super Moderator
4,185 Posts
The times they are a'changin'....

SO Gus, from now on you stand to attention when I enter the room! I expect to be adressed as Sir. I will tolerate no silliness... :D

Naw, I think all will remain as it has been these last years, as that has functioned perfectly. I mean if I mess up this board too much I expect John will have my hide for a doormat as soon as he returns from the other side of the earth... can't risk that, can I? :eek:

·
Registered
4,275 Posts
Hah, Bayonetcollector, the worse that can happen to me is to get kicked off the forum, but as moderator you can be crucified (I have had that happen to me on another forum) just for doing a good job. I would expect good behaviour from a Scandinavian, but I am not suprised that Tuco is such a mean and vindictive person (after all, he has had to put up with 30,000 whineing gunboard members for the last few months) What I want to know, does this mean that you will be promoted to Sabercollector?
Best wihses
Gsu
ps This forum still mispels my posts

·
Registered
4,275 Posts

OK Tuco,
Who has been messing with my avatar? I figure it must be you or the Norweigian, man, you give a guy a little power and the next thing, he wants you to call him "Sir"
Best wishes
Gus

·
Registered
4,275 Posts
OK Bayonetcollector, I think you are off the hook, as I do not think you had the current photo that is my avatar, but I know that Tuco has it, so I am still blaming him, at least I am clean shaven.
Gus

·
Premium Member
9,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Hah, Bayonetcollector, the worse that can happen to me is to get kicked off the forum, but as moderator you can be crucified (I have had that happen to me on another forum) just for doing a good job. I would expect good behaviour from a Scandinavian, but I am not suprised that Tuco is such a mean and vindictive person (after all, he has had to put up with 30,000 whineing gunboard members for the last few months) What I want to know, does this mean that you will be promoted to Sabercollector?
Best wihses
Gsu
ps This forum still mispels my posts
I was always mean.....
BTW -the avatar -It fits you well.

Sabercollector :) The good thing is that with bayonetcollector around it will offset my mean style.

·
Registered
632 Posts
Congrats BayonetCollector, I am sure John will be pleased with the help. Now, can we move away from discussing Gustaf's clean shaven avatar? It is an image I don't burned into my memory. :p

I just noticed it has me listed as joining in Dec of 1969, how weird is that?

·
Super Moderator
4,185 Posts
That makes you an internet pioneer...

Having joined in 1969 means you were way ahead of your time, one of the few in those days that realized what potential the internet has. I'd say that is something to print out and document before Tuco and vic find out how to reset the calendar...

·
Registered
4,275 Posts
Congrats BayonetCollector, I am sure John will be pleased with the help. Now, can we move away from discussing Gustaf's clean shaven avatar? It is an image I don't burned into my memory. :p

I just noticed it has me listed as joining in Dec of 1969, how weird is that?
Thanks a lot Oldmankiller, you must have gotten Tuco to change my avatar back to the monkey, it is a toss up as to which is worse, I can not even remember what I used to have as an avatar, oh well as long as Tuco is busy changeing my avatar, I have a better chance of finishing my USMC maniquin with out haveing to pay the inflated prices Tuco has been bidding up.
Best wihses
Gus

·
Premium Member
9,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
It is a nice find on the tunic. I saw one at a local auction and it went for $700 - I did not bid as it was clear that one bidder was willing to bid as much as it took to win. Scared me off fast.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts