Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Gold Bullet Member
9,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Often as I try to type a reply, the typing is slow and then the whole thread scrolls up & won't allow me to finish, so I quit. Does anyone else have this problem? It is annoying.....

This happens only with this forum....

A couple days ago as I would click on to gunboards....my virus software would ring an alarm......

Pahtu.

·
Admin Emeritus
19,073 Posts
we seem to have some data base flaws we are working on. We are aware.

·
Gold Bullet Member
506 Posts
A couple days ago as I would click on to gunboards....my virus software would ring an alarm......
Pahtu.
In that time frame I experienced a couple of instances of being redirected to a malware site after tapping on the gunboards forum link.I was able to close the page and log in successfully, eventually. Using Chrome on android.

·
Gold Bullet Member
9,247 Posts
It's gotten to the point that I'm more surprised when a function on the forum works than when it doesn't, sadly. Plus of all the websites I visit, it ended up being this one that forced me to start running an ad blocker.

Remember the thread where people concerned about the implications of the VS takeover were being called alarmists and whiners? Yeah, me too. :/

·
Registered
1,678 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
I was having problems with pop ups and redirections. Tried several adBlockers but that made it worse. I finally settled on manually deleting all cookies and then deleting chrome history every day, sometimes a couple times during the day. Haven't had pop ups since then.

·
Registered
156 Posts
It's very frustrating to be continually redirected to spam, typically telling me my device has 7 viruses that I need to go to their website to get cleaned up. Pisses me off. It IS only this forum that does this to me as of late. It's a shame because other than that, this was a great forum. Hopefully, those that care will get it taken care of.

·
Gold Bullet Member
9,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
It's very frustrating to be continually redirected to spam, typically telling me my device has 7 viruses that I need to go to their website to get cleaned up. Pisses me off. It IS only this forum that does this to me as of late. It's a shame because other than that, this was a great forum. Hopefully, those that care will get it taken care of.
Yes, I forgot I have had these issues as well. Very unfortunate.

Pahtu.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.