Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey John,
When you get out of the Russian Gulag, or the chinese retraining center, how about throwing a few photos of your collection on the new forum, I have been having withdrawals.
Best wijhses
Gus

·
Diamond Bullet Member
1,918 Posts
Hey John,
When you get out of the Russian Gulag, or the chinese retraining center, how about throwing a few photos of your collection on the new forum, I have been having withdrawals.
Best wijhses
Gus

Well, I'm not John (actually I am John, but not THAT John), but here are a few of his pics to hold you over...

·
Administrator
19,249 Posts
Guys-go to the old boards listed in the link above. Cut and paste the text and save the images on your PC and repost them here. Everybody can help in this as a team and make a big job smaller and easily manageable..

·
Registered
4,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey Vic,
I tried, but was unable to get anything done due to my slow connection, John has all his posts on word documents, and with the new/new forum, he will be able to load them with out problems (the photo size limited him on the new forum) I hope he is able to spend some time at home in the near future, but I would guess that he has more important things to do before he can post.
Gus

·
Premium Member
9,941 Posts
Hey Vic,
I tried, but was unable to get anything done due to my slow connection, John has all his posts on word documents, and with the new/new forum, he will be able to load them with out problems (the photo size limited him on the new forum) I hope he is able to spend some time at home in the near future, but I would guess that he has more important things to do before he can post.
Gus
We made a change and put the size back to 300 so John will not have issues.

·
Super Moderator
4,185 Posts
Thanks Tuco

The 300kb limit is a positive thing. I'll move loads of pictures and translations over from the old boards (Just emptied the new "old" boards of what was there) and the idea of having to resize all was a true nighmare :eek:. No way to thank you enough for getting the old limit back. :)

·
Registered
4,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We made a change and put the size back to 300 so John will not have issues.
Hey Tuco,
You and Vic are the greatest, the best thing about this switch is that you have not had the time to run prices up on WWI items, while you were busy, I managed to snag a USMC tunic for a reasonable price, ha take that! The 300 size change will really be appriciated by those of us who drool on John's photos.
Best wishes
Gus

·
Premium Member
9,941 Posts
Hey Tuco,
You and Vic are the greatest, the best thing about this switch is that you have not had the time to run prices up on WWI items, while you were busy, I managed to snag a USMC tunic for a reasonable price, ha take that! The 300 size change will really be appriciated by those of us who drool on John's photos.
Best wishes
Gus
Drat!!!!! I have indeed been busy and I am getting ready to head overseas for a while as well. I guess prices are safe for a little while.

·
Premium Member
9,941 Posts
The 300kb limit is a positive thing. I'll move loads of pictures and translations over from the old boards (Just emptied the new "old" boards of what was there) and the idea of having to resize all was a true nighmare :eek:. No way to thank you enough for getting the old limit back. :)
Yes that is a good thing if just for John's images

1 - 10 of 10 Posts