Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
758 Posts
Whoaw, what you guys be saying?

I've been using mine as an expedient can opener in rifle camp - It does a pretty fair job.

Now you mention it, I see what you mean. Thanks.

Welcome, Cannonball63 to the best Kalashnikov-Simonov forum on the web. Do post often and keep those pics coming. We love WASRs here so do brag about yours.

Apropos of literature accompanying your carbine, yes, it is usually quite deficient and often non-existent. Didn't always used to be that way. One predecessor to your WASR was called the SAR and they came with decent descriptive matter. In fact they even came with "confirmation" targets serialed to your new rifle showing it was zeroed back in Romania !!!

IIRC the Century International Arms website includes links to the old SAR booklets. If not - remember - google is your "friend."

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for all the info. I owned a MAK-90 years ago and it didn’t have a scope mount. My brother owns an underfolder currently, it doesn’t have one either. I asked a friend who inherited an AK and he was stumped when I described the mount. I downloaded the manual from CIA but it didn’t mention this feature. I decided to quit monkeying around and come ask the experts. Again Thanks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.