Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a second computer (Chromebook) at my weekend home, but due to Covid, I was away for 6 months, until 3 months ago. During that time, for some reason, my weekend-home computer seems to have reset from my drdkw/outlook email to my drdkw64/gmail account, Though I have been on this forum under my drdkw/outlook email for a few years. It seems on this computer, for 3 months I'm now operating through my drdkw64/gmail account.
Also, according to the moderator on 'Military Handguns ', my latest post has apparently been flagged and is not visible to regular viewers.
I did add a password to my gmail account at Gunboards, as it seems it didn't have one.
But if there are still corrections required, or I need to return to my drdkw/outlook account to continue at Gunboards, please advise.

Respectfully, Mark D.

·
Silver Bullet Member
20,943 Posts
Mark, your post on the Military Handgun Forum was flagged by AKISMET (a forum spam identifier) and not by any of the Moderators on Gunboards. It is likely that your gmail account was similar to some other suspicious account. I approved your post, and hopefully the AKISMET robot is supposed to 'learn' that you are not a spammer for your future posting. Good luck.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tha
Mark, your post on the Military Handgun Forum was flagged by AKISMET (a forum spam identifier) and not by any of the Moderators on Gunboards. It is likely that your gmail account was similar to some other suspicious account. I approved your post, and hopefully the AKISMET robot is supposed to 'learn' that you are not a spammer for your future posting. Good luck.
Thank you.

Mark D.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.