Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
2,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you prefer? Warsaw length or NATO length stocks. Archivist Dick had asked me about this. I am just getting around to getting my info together. I Have a G code Romy that snaps right up and I dont have to search around for a cheek weld or the sight alinement. My new Bulgy 74 with nato stocks was a chore to get comfortable. The stock size of the Nato AK74 butt was about the same as an AR15 A2 stock. The Warsaw pact size was about an inch shorter.

I Picked up a blond stock set from a member today. Took it home and cleaned it up. I got it on with a little fitting. Wow she looks good in Blonde. The fit feels great to me. I could use NATO Lenght but prefer the Warsow size. My 922r parts count is still good.

Attachments

· Registered
2,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Should you be wearing BA I'd wager you'd prefer the Warsaw (standard) length butt.

Me? Not owning any BA - wouldn't wear it if I did - I'll just go traditional old school.

Yeah, the CAI Bulgy -74 enlongated stock is not going to sit well when it gets here.

I'm going down the road Stinkyrat blazed and Florida Mike behind him. Wood is good.
Sorry you lost me on the BA quote. Happy that you are jumping on the band wagon.

· Registered
2,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
No, the CAI stock on the Bulgy AK-74 I got from Centerfire isn't K-Var (I wish) and do not look nearly that nice. K-Var does them right, Century...well it's Century...I have no idea where these came from, they do not look like anything I saw before the recent CAI Bulgies showed up on the market. Someone probably knows where they're from. Anyone wanna buy one? :D
They look like a new manufacture. The mold injection ports/tabs are still intact on my stock set. I dont see any markings to identify them tough. the pistol grip has the C on the right side. Century? Mine is like new no scratches. So I dont see it being a lets say duty stock. Who know were it was made?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.