Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
62 Posts
Well said !

Well Said Woodsrunner 38 , indeed .

Hard to be dis-satisfied buying the best . But it is easilly dissapointing in buying mediocre grade anything . Especailly Flinters .

Cheers , Guttbucket

PS.....It is near impossible nowadays to buy a gun off the rack that doesn't need tweeking anyway . And that goes for any gun type . Unless you are willing to pay bucks for high quality workmanship and componants used , you will be unsatisfied and probably not even want to shoot what you bought after you shoot it .
A good 1911 is $1,000 or way more, not $400 , ever . That goes with Flinters too , they aint worth a crap unless you spend some money .

· Registered
62 Posts
Get what you pay for

You get what you pay for , especially in a Flinter, is that too hard for anyone to understand here ?

Alden, your gun is normally $1,000 , so your point is MUTE !

An RIA is a pile, and you obviously have never shot a good gun , especially a 1911 thats good . Try a Springfiled Armory in the price range I spoke of . Then get back to me .

Guttbucket

· Registered
62 Posts
You get what you pay for

Alden, you get what you pay for , that's my point , which obviously went over your head .
Just because you bought your Colt cheap doesn't mean its not a $1.000 gun .
I did work on Wall Street actually Alden , selling brains and intelegence , but you obviously did not show up that day .

Back to the original topic, buy a good Flinter, not a cheap flinter and you won't be sorry .

Later , Guttbucket

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.