Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Copper Bullet member
2,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
K43 rifle with scope,mount and sling,,matching rifle no import marks,look good?No cleaning rod but has one original mag.

Attachments

·
Registered
909 Posts
Gotta love those panel cut K43's. Nice rig.

·
Platinum Bullet Member
947 Posts
That is a good looking rig. From the limited number of pictures it looks OK, but you may want to provide more detailed pictures of the rifle, mount and scope individually. You buying or selling?

·
Copper Bullet member
2,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Thanks guys for the opinions and advice!The serial number on receiver is in the q block but its partialy hidden by the stock.Matching parts are,bolt carrier,bolt and parts,gas piston is not numbered and there are no serial numbers on the stock which I believe is correct.I bought it for 1700.00,just rifle ,sling and one mag marked AYE K43,I had the scope and mount that I got in trade several years ago,blued scope with phosphate mount and bands,mount lever is blued and latch ,the scope optics are clear.I don't think I will shoot it,dont want to break something.Here are more pics.

Attachments

·
Copper Bullet member
2,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Thanks! I took a chance as the seller did not want to tear it down and pics of rifle were not great,I knew the bolt carrier matched and I had a gut feeling it was a matching unmessed with rifle.If this rifle had been listed with good pics of all parts it would have brought north of 2500.00 I imagine JMO.With scope and mount probably 4K.

·
Copper Bullet member
2,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks,might have to think about that.Who would have guessed these would bring that kind of money,but all collector german guns even US ww2 have went crazy.A friend once told me the younger generation wont care about these relics. but seems he was wrong.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts