Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Copper Bullet member
5,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if waffen arms is still in bussiness?

·
Registered
360 Posts
Waffen

Yes he is still in Business, He moved his whole operation to Colorado and is awaiting all of his FFL paperwork to be redone there before he can re-open shop again.

I have his personal e-mail if needed if you need for me to forward an E-mail to him

P.S. He has all of his rifles there in his name just NO FFL to ship anything yet

·
Copper Bullet member
5,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info. I got some work done by them and they do great work although a bit expensive. I suppose that when he gets his FFL his website will be reactivated.

·
Gold Bullet member
2,096 Posts
I was wondering about them too, best selection I've found as far as repro scope mounts for the K98.

·
Administrator
19,257 Posts
I found it pretty distasteful of the selling of obvious repro's as original last year in Louisville.

·
Copper Bullet member
5,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I always thought he pushed his product as repros. Selling them as original is unethical.

·
Administrator
19,257 Posts
I looked at all of his stuff and some of them were obvioulsy not right to the trained eye and I got quite a speil about them. Nothing added about repro's on the Russian stuff. He attempted to buy a side rail I had so he could repop the mount and base.

·
Gold Bullet member
2,096 Posts
Any ideas when they will get their website up and running again?

·
Registered
360 Posts
Contact Info

I e-mailed and I am waiting his response, I do not feel comfortable with giving out his personal e-mail. I will update this post when he E-mails me back

·
Copper Bullet member
5,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sturmgrenadier thats a nice BYF44. I have a nice BYF 44 I am hoping to turn into a low or high turret sniper someday soon.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Waffen Arms Info

Ok Tom got back to me , Please PM me with what-ever questions you have or what you are looking for so I can forward info to him

I am still waiting for a hard land line phone or cell number from him

He also told me he can only ship to a licensed dealer or C&R holder at this time

1 - 20 of 26 Posts