Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Gold Bullet member
4,816 Posts
I'd say she belongs ! Very sweet. Thanks for sharing the pics :)

· Silver Bullet Member
8,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looks great, who made the receiver for your rifle?
It is one of the AKForum Special Edition rifles from Ohio Rapid Fire (ORF). They were $650 on a pre-buy. Some complaints about ORF receivers and builds but mine operates flawlessly and is a sweet rifle right out of the box. Folding stock bolts right up if you want to swap out.
Mags are pretty cheap at $59 for four, with pouch (or were?) @ Copes.

· Platinum Bullet member
3,454 Posts
ORF did a great job with the markings. The color also looks spot on to the original rifle. I love the stocks. Communist crude but effective use of shredded wood and resin.

G

·
Very very nice .I owned one ,but had trouble with the sights and my eyes , so i parted with it . They are very solid feeling and very smooth action .I remember it was quite loud ! .I wish it would have worked out for me,they are great rifles . Congrats !

· Registered
575 Posts
I've got 2 - one ORF and one D-Technic. Both rifles are great!
D-Technic is better built and built in the Czech Republic with Czech receiver.
ORF is more correct with compensator and bayo lug and best built US clone.

Both are well under-priced for what they are.

· Copper Bullet member
4,066 Posts
Amazing rifles yall. I'm working on getting my first AK at the Dallas Gun show coming up, it's a toss up between the VZ58 and the Black Widow. I'm still leaning towards the Black Widow, but the VZ58 is looking alot sexier now.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.