Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Make sure to vote tomorrow, specially if you are in one of the so called "swing states".....

·
Gold Bullet Member and Noted Curmudgeon
93,724 Posts
Can't. Already did, and no need to vote often here, Tejas is safely in the bag for Mittens this year.

·
Silver Bullet member
12,931 Posts
definately even though i'm in no swing state. i just hope all those polls in the swing states show left leaning lies. keeping my fingers crossed.

·
Silver Bullet member
1,420 Posts
Good for you Clyde. I'll be there waiting for the doors to open at 7:00 AM. Then off to work.

·
Gold Bullet Member and Noted Curmudgeon
93,724 Posts
Well, I go right by the Courthouse Annex where early voting takes place just about every weekday AM when i am headed to the Stop n' Rob for real coffee. Easy to stop in after having a cup first day and getting it over. And means if i get sick, hurt or dead before tomorrow, i still got my vote against the Kenyan on record, eh?

·
Registered
5,951 Posts
I broke my ankle more than a week ago. Just had screws and a plate installed on Friday. I am in serious pain, and barely able to move right now. NOTHING will stop me from voteing tommorrow. Dont know how, but I WILL!!!!!!!

Time to stand up for the 2nd Admendment!!!!

·
Silver Bullet member
48,825 Posts
hope your better my friend....bad luck...ankles hurt

·
Diamond Bullet Member
40,253 Posts
Hope you feel better Tom. I'm just getting off the sick list with bronchitis.

·
Diamond Bullet member
5,536 Posts
Early voted in a safe state. Sent money, put out a sign, indoctrinated Li'l DD and now it's time to wait on the outcome.

Praying that the Kenyan is sent to Hawaii in ignominious defeat.

·
Silver Bullet member
1,420 Posts
My Romney vote will be logged in an hour, but I'm probably in the minority in MI. :-(

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
I am in a swing state PA. We normally go to the democrats due to the large amount of urban voters in our two most populous cities of, Philadelphia and Pittsburgh. However this election I've read that we may go to Romney. God I hope so. I'll be heading to the polls shortly to cast my vote for Mitt.

·
Platinum Bullet Member
1,573 Posts
Tom, take care of the ankle.
Voted last week, good thing I did as last Friday came down with a killer sinus infection. Hey Nassau, maybe we're both sick from not bending elbows at The Murray Grill?
Send the kenyan back to his mud hut.

·
Registered
7,560 Posts

·
Silver Bullet member
1,653 Posts

·
Gold Bullet member
2,647 Posts
The Little Red-Headed Woman and I exercised our franchise on the first day of early voting. As Clyde said, Texas is in the bag for Romney. Our district is solid GOP. When TLRHW and I first started seeing each other, one of her statements of personal policy was that she never knowingly dated a Democrat and that she certainly never dated one twice if she found out about this serious character flaw. It's nice to be married to a squeezably-soft, rock-ribbed conservative.

·
Copper Bullet Member
5,225 Posts
Well, I go right by the Courthouse Annex where early voting takes place just about every weekday AM when i am headed to the Stop n' Rob for real coffee. Easy to stop in after having a cup first day and getting it over. And means if i get sick, hurt or dead before tomorrow, i still got my vote against the Kenyan on record, eh?
Dead doesn't seem to have much effect, at least not in Illinois. And, used to in Arkansas it sometimes happened if the dead voter was a life long Democrat, and had asked the Sheriff to cast a vote in his stead if he did not survive until election day. (I swear that was one defense used in an election contest in Lawrence County)

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
My vote went to Mitt. The future make up the the Supreme Court & lower Federal courts was on my mind. In my area, I am probably out numbered 6 to 1 in my presidential choice

·
Registered
5,951 Posts
Cast my vote today for Mitt Romney. Not as hard as I thought it would be. Turns out they can dismount the computer from its stand, and bring it to you in your car.

Not even the powerfull drugs I am on right now could delude me into believing a vote for anyone but Mitt Romney - is'nt a vote for Obama!

1 - 20 of 58 Posts