Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
96 Posts
Josh,i seen a t-38 carbine fill mum at gunshow here in FL.with bring back papers from vietnam i think the paper was dated 1967, that's the first and only one that i have seen with bringback papers from vietnam.the guy said he picked it from someone working the show,i do not think the guy/gun dealer know what he had just picked up,but that he could make a quick buck because of the bringback papers from vietnam and getting the rifle for cheap.i asked if he would sell me the rifle he said no i need to do some checking on line before i sell it.

fzane.

· Registered
96 Posts
This carbine was offered on auction a couple years back. I don't remember any details, but it has the 'look' and could have been captured in VN. Supposedly found in a tunnel, has modified Springfield A3 front sight, and tire tread buttplate!

Perhaps someone else can add info, or even owns it now.
Don,I remember that carbine well, it was up for auction for weeks no one wanted to buy it.
nice to see it find a good home.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.