Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am really, really impressed by the FN FNX .45ACP. It is one of the very finest .45ACP polymer frame pistols I've ever shot. Hope this video helps introduce it.

Any of you own a FN FXP?

What do you think of it?

LINK TO VIDEO.

·
Registered
4,766 Posts
I dont own one but i have mixed feelings about them, nothing really bad. On the one hand they are nice, reliable firearms and definitely holds a lot of firepower. Can be carried in condition 1. But, on the other hand the grips are huge/long even for me, and i like large grips and usually add a rubber grip pad onto Glock 20/21. The large grips make it hard to CC. Mags are not cheap nor easily found. The few ive played with all seem to have a different trigger pull in DA. Some heavier, some lighter and i find that to be the case with most DA/SA handguns.

Normally i would buy one but lately ive been very practical and if a handgun is just a range toy then i dont need to waste money on it when i have guns that i carry and use at the range

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

·
Silver Bullet member
36,346 Posts
They come with a set of grip backstrap inserts to change the size. So far i haven't read any complaints about that but I'd try before buying, no matter how much I like to be the first kkid on the block to have one.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts