Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Kryptonite member
5,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I note I apparently have two more requests to be someone's friend. I thought I had my PMs blocked, if not will you do so? I'm EVERYBODYS's friend, even Honey Boo Boos! You do not need to be and I don't need to have you listed on my "home page" as a friend, so do not ask, this from a grouchy old man.

·
Gold Bullet Member/Moderator/Administrator/
29,043 Posts
Send yourself a bunch of PM's and load your box, then any sent will bounce as undelivered.

·
Kryptonite member
5,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
l'mine, That wears me out just thinking about all the work. Grouchy old man.

·
Moderator / Silver Bullet member
7,960 Posts
click on your name, then click view profile which will take you to your activity page ... in the upper part of the page you will see underneath What's New ? and Forum a bunch of different options ... click on Private Messages.
Look on the left side of that page it just went to and look for 'my settings' ... find General Settings, click on that and then go through the stuff to change things you do not want in your profile, it will let you change to have no PM's received or sent to you or by you. Once you get to the end of this, click SAVE CHANGES.
There is even a button to not allow members to become friend with you under 'my settings'

Patrick

·
Administrator
3,172 Posts
Just IGNORE IT ;)

After a very short time your in-box will be full and it won't matter

you don't have to say yes to friend request - its called ignoring people and its ok at times

·
Kryptonite member
5,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Boo Boo, I would say that friends or lack there of are the reason your only two have four legs each, but, Vic wants me to play nice. (nicely)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.