Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Diamond Member
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Some one brought up the Baltimore Show in another post and that got me to wondering who might be planning on going to the VGCA Show in Manassas VA the 22nd and 23rd of March?
Sorry that's the Virginia Gun Collectors Association, it always irks me when people use initials and acronims and no one else can figure out what they are talking about and there I go doing it myself.

·
Silver Bullet member
2,206 Posts
If you are going on the 15th and 16th you will be the only one there. The show is the 22nd and 23rd.
The new web site is VGCA.net

The Friends of the NRA dinner in Culpeper is the night of the 22nd.
Why don't you come join us. I will be the one not winning anything at the raffle.

·
Diamond Member
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I knew that, I was thinking Manassas and typing for Baltimore. . . .

·
Registered
20,613 Posts
It would be nice if this show caught wind but its been a sleeper far too long. Also: with it being a collectors show
and tables there mostly bought by collectors....don't expect any bargains but lots of stuff does surface that are
duplicates from collections. Stuff is thoroughly picked over by VGCA guys before the doors open

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.