Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Kryptonite member
5,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
In cleaning my files I ran across tables of Vetterli data I kept during the ten or so years of my Carcano-Vetterli collecting. These are in rough, hand written form, but could be useful to someone(s).

If you are interested either send me an 8.5x12" envelope with about $1.50 worth of stamps or $2.00 and I'll furnish the envelope and stamps. I can photocopy the tables if more than one of you are interested. I hate to trash these data since it represents several years of show attendence, note taking.

Some of the information may have been published in the old AMICI, I don't remember. In any event a very merry Christmas to all of you and a healthy New Year.

Doss White, P.O. Box 6, Eva, AL 35621-0006

·
Kryptonite member
5,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
File was "misfiled" when rearranging file. Those that ordered will get a refund with an extra dollar for your trouble, plus data on the Vett .22 conversion I found while looking for the Vett. SN data. Your names go in a new "Vett Lost" file and when I run across the tables they will be sent to you free. Any orders after this date will be returned "as is."

·
Kryptonite member
5,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
File were located and the two of you that sent money were mailed copies. There is more to copy than I remembered so a set of copies will be $5.00. D. White, P.O.Box 6, Eva, AL 35621

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.