Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Diamond Member
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I apologize in advance if I hurt anybodys sensibilities! :eek:

Sometimes our US GB brothers voice a suspicion that we from the Old World suffer from an excess of Political Correctness :mad: I offer this recently released video of Danish Paras as proof that this ain't necessarily so...

NSFW! Contains nudity (the horror, the horror! :eek:) Definitely sexist! Even Lemmy makes a brief appearance in sunglasses :cool:

...and the Madsens? Since there are dozens of Danish citizens present I'm sure that there are several persons named Madsen taking part in the jump...

EDIT: IRL this is an advertisement for cheap Siemens washing machines...

·
Moderator & Gaseous Substance Inspector
1,121 Posts
I apologize in advance if I hurt anybodys sensibilities! :eek:

Sometimes our US GB brothers voice a suspicion that we from the Old World suffer from an excess of Political Correctness :mad: I offer this recently released video of Danish Paras as proof that this ain't necessarily so...

NSFW! Contains nudity (the horror, the horror! :eek:) Definitely sexist! Even Lemmy makes a brief appearance in sunglasses :cool:

...and the Madsens? Since there are dozens of Danish citizens present I'm sure that there are several persons named Madsen taking part in the jump...

EDIT: IRL this is an advertisement for cheap Siemens washing machines...
OMG!

That saved my Friday! Have you truly seen Cheap Siemens washing machines?

·
Copper Bullet member
4,920 Posts
How do I become a Dane...?
That definately starts the day off right.:D

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Hell I'll jump out of a plane with'em! :D :D

·
Registered
961 Posts
What I think about 24 hours a day. Once I figure out how to download it I am sendng it to a lot of my abn bros. THANKS!! It put a big smile in my heart.

·
Administrator
19,288 Posts
All I have to say is heed Bokmal warning and thank god for European TV commercials.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts