Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ran across a Vector made Ak47 polish underfolder today at a gunshop. It looks brand new, just some handling marks. They wanted $890 for it which kinda had me choking! They had a Century AK next to it for $445 so i got to do some hands on reviewing of each. Needless to say i was much more impressed with the vector AK, smoother, better trigger, better finish and matching numbers. Folding stock was a bit stiff though.

I went to the vector website but it seems to be down....are they out of business?

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Vector AK's are qualilty builds. IMHO the one your looking at is over priced.
It felt like quality!

I'm kinda limited in where i can shop for guns these days so if its not at a shop or show its not avalible for me (ripped off bad twice this last year so far.... buying only in person for now).

It also felt over priced! But damn its nice.... wish i had extra $$$ and didn't care!

·
Premium Member
2,322 Posts
I dont remember them being cheap.I got mine just before he raised the price over 600.damn beautiful barrels on the excellent Polish kits he used.put mine in the safe and take it out once in awhile -but not long enough to get a sunburn.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.