Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To a collector, what would an enbloc of USGI .30cal M14 API headstamped WCC 56 be worth? That being asked.........what would a whole bandolier loaded with 6 enbloc's of WCC 56 API be worth? Thanks.

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
You say M14 API. What do you mean M14? Are these 30/06 or 7.62 Nato???
What is the color of the bullet tip? What is marked on the bandoleer - front, back & strap?
Sarge

·
Premium Member
786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The ammo/enbloc's are not original to the bandolier. The bandolier if for M25 tracer. I have had a few canvas collectors tell me that they have seen enbloc bandoliers for M14 API but I have never seen one.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
M25 was used in the M1 Rifle, but only occasionally. Like the M14 they are primarily an MG cartridge. A bandoleer with clips loaded only with M25 would be unusual. Do you happen to have a photo of the markings on it? I collect US Military and would like a photo for my files, especially one showing the date and lot number.

Thanks

Ray

·
Premium Member
786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
M25 was used in the M1 Rifle, but only occasionally. Like the M14 they are primarily an MG cartridge. A bandoleer with clips loaded only with M25 would be unusual. Do you happen to have a photo of the markings on it? I collect US Military and would like a photo for my files, especially one showing the date and lot number.

Thanks

Ray
I'll email you a pic. The front of the bandolier says "CAL 30 TR. M25" over "8 RD CLIPS" over "LC 12252". The back of the bandolier which I don't have pic states "HARIAN CO. over "SEPT 1954"

·
Premium Member
786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.