Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Gold Bullet member
2,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is this worth? It appears unfired with box. Factory made to take AK mags, standard barrel length with
bayonet.

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
I sold a real D and M together in as new condition last month for $1436 on gunbroker. It just depends on who wants it. I would say anywhere from $500 to $700. Thumbhole Sporter version $400 to $500. M version $500 to $600.

·
Gold Bullet member
2,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thumb hole stock or standard stock ?

Bayonet or no bayonet ?

Any pictures for checking condition ?
Pre 1989 ban before the thumbhole stock nonsense began with bayonet as attached at factory before import restrictions on SKS.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I am Not impressed with those preban Norinco SKS that take AK mags. I had one maybe 8 or 9 years ago and it was Not reliable. Mags were hard to put in. I sold it to a dealer from Richmond and sure never missed it at all. I handled one at the last Harrisburg Pa Show. It was NIB and the guy wanted 700 for it. I was allowed to insert the 30 round mags in it and All had problems with fitting. I said thanks but no thanks as I had seen this "show" before. The dealer he will sell it on gunborker and get over a grand for it. I am sure he will!

·
Diamond Bullet Member/Moderator
55,552 Posts
Many times fitting issues of the mag can be fixed by filing the top of the mag catch so it's slightly rounded, it really makes inserting the mags much easier if it's tight.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts