Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone, Im currently purchasing my first house, closing on it June 25th. I have a rifle collection, and plan on selling a couple of them to get some extra cash to invest into the house. I have not stayed very current with rifle prices as the market has fluctuated so much in the past. I have records of what I paid for my rifles. I do not claim to be an expert with them, so i very well may have over paid for them, hopefully I've under paid. I just want to ask every one's general opinion of a fair market value price before I list them for sale on the trader. Please ask me for any additional pictures or details you think necessary and I will do my best to get them. Thank you all very much for your time and expertise.

Arisaka Type 99 Carbine
Serial #21096
MUM with X
Aircraft Sights
Dust Cover
Monopod
Bayonet
7.7 Jap

Arisaka Type 38 Long Rifle
Serial # 907240
Full MUM
Dust Cover
Rubber Sling
Bayonet
6.5 Jap

Attachments

·
Kryptonite member
5,765 Posts
DO THEY MATCH? Big factor, if so I'd WAG the 99 would be around $400-$500 and the 38, not 39, would be about the same. The b'net makers could change the prices upwards.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.