Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
cruised by a gunshop yesterday and they have a bm59. it is in great shape. receiver is marked:
PB-BM 59
P.Beretta
Gardone V.T.
Italia

it is 7.62x51 nato. it has the bipod, grenade launcher, 20 rnd mag. what is an appropriate value on such a rifle. i've never seen one before it is kinda calling to me to buy.

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Reese Surplus had these long after SA Inc didn't anymore. No more now, of course. Best I can recall,Reese had them for around $1500 wholesale. I'm kicking myself for not buying one of their brand new Beretta .308 Garands when I had the chance. Those were just slightly cheaper.

·
Gold Bullet member
140 Posts
I've seen them for around $1000.00 to $1900.00+. Guess it all comes down to how much you want it....

·
Administrator
19,249 Posts
I want it-can I have info?

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
they are asking $1900 for the rifle. it is on consignment at a gunshop so i doubt there is much room to bargain with the price. i thought the price was a little high but it looks to be in great shape

vic, if i can somehow swing the money along with some of my other rifles i have on hold i'd like to get it. let me think about it and if i decide not to get it and you are interested in it for that price then i will pass it on. post here or PM me if you are still interested in it for that price

1 - 6 of 6 Posts