Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
8,712 Posts
I just got back, I didn't see one type 26 or any t14's.The as usual overpriced garbage that is the trade mark of this show. If you want ammo or modern firearms this is whats there. Only rifle that I saw was a new and I mean new high 6th series grooved safety all matching but no mum Type 99 #92273, I already have one. This is one of approx. 11,000 made. when I first saw it i was hoping for a low 7th series with the tall sight but no go. Still a brand new rifle, seller wanted 270 OTD so I passed

· Registered
8,712 Posts
He's the guy with the Hokey Japanese sniper rifles.Just my personal preference but I won't buy or look at his stuff. Its been proven he renumbered one Japanese sniper to match. (scope mount & rifle) Thats why I didn't see any

· Registered
8,712 Posts
Mike,
Facts are he represented the rifle as "matching" NOT "renumbered" to match and priced it accordingly. So maybe he didn't swing the mammer that hit the stamp but its shady none the less and that is a fact! So you won't see me at line at his table at Allentown or anywhere else.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.