Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A quick overview of the Valley Forge gunshow; lots of things I like, lugers, Nambus and holsters. Saw several T-26's, a dozen Nambu's, did not see any Arisakas (which means they'd have to stumble into my arms since I look for pistols) and saw "dozens" of new made Sammarei (sp on purpose) swords.

None of the prices were out of bounds, high, but not rediculous. I did not remember seeing any T-94's, which I found odd. I did see some assorted loose T-14 magazines, but none of them were reasonably priced.

I was only able to pick up a shooter luger, but I did get a nice magazine with it.

Ed

· Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Chaz Kaplin had 6 or 7 T14's on Saturday. I saw several other Nambus, and picked up and looked at 2 T-26's on two different tables... The one I looked at closest was $650, and probably reblued, so not my cup of tea.

· Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hmmm, you guys must be talking about someone else? Chaz has just pistols for sale, no rifles on his tables. He seemed like a okay guy to me, I bought a Simson from him this spring...

· Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Jarrod, you guys might be right. Another friend in the NC area said he was alright, and he is spare on his praise, but if you guys have previous "experience", I'll be careful

Thanks much, Ed

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.