Gunboards Forums banner

v bernardelli model 80 380 acp

23K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  Stans 
#1 · (Edited)
i just left the pawn shop with v bernardelli model 80 380 acp for $160. i walked across the street and bought 50 american eagle 90 gr fmj and 25 hornandy 90 gr ftx critical defense. went up to the hills and shot them all. it fired them all like it was brand new. it has black plastic grips with a thumb groove that is real comfortable. but it does kick more than i expected. more than my .40 pps. it came with one 7 rd mag. it has the v bernardelli/made in italy markings on the left side. on the right side it has a star in a circle with PSF under it. it also has a crest of arms, two rifles with bayonets crossed with what looks like a hammer in the middle. it also has the number 09802 and the letters AB stamped into it. the left side grip has VB on it and the right has the same crest of arms on it. i was hoping some one could tell me if i got a good deal? or any other kind of information about this gun, when it was made, or any kind of info would be appreciated. thanks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.