Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My original user name is on the members list but I can't log in with it and my original password.A message comes up that I have entered either an invalid user name or password.Any one know how I can get my old user name back?

·
Silver Bullet member
798 Posts
Use the fogot my password option to get a new password.That will only work if the email you had on the other Boards is valid.If not,a moderator will have to send you one.

·
Super Moderator
4,185 Posts
Go to the "forgot your password" link. If you have a working email adress registered in your profile you'll get an email with a new password. After logging in you'll be able to change your password back to your preferred one.

No passwords were moved during the last move, so you'll need the new password first, your old one is gone.

If your email is not valid you have to contact tuco or vic to get a password sent to you.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I tried "forgot your password" link and got no reply! I know my e-mail address [email protected] is valid.Also,there is nothing in my bulk or spam folder:confused:What I am trying to do is get my old user name back.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts