Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I'm 2/2 on potential sellers of Henry rifles being scammers. This time j-elis reached out offering to sell me a vintage henry. I asked for pics of the rifle along with a time stamp. He sent the exact pictures from this post (which i confirmed with them they are not selling offsite) with a really badly photoshopped timestamp. Please ban

https://www.gunsinternational.com/g...-new-haven-arms-co-quot-.cfm?gun_id=101374332

·
Registered
603 Posts
lesson to be learned from this. when it comes to true collectibles the internet is not where its at, you may get lucky and there are honest dealers selling on line.

posting here for true collectors item is real hit and miss

you need to join a collector club go through their sites and dealers, seek out antique firearms shows!

if your a impulse buyer you are gonna get ripped off.

have you seen the JUNK offered for sale here and Gun broker, guns international etc:: Junk and more Junk

slow down!! what you are looking for will come around

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lesson to be learned from this. when it comes to true collectibles the internet is not where its at, you may get lucky and there are honest dealers selling on line.

posting here for true collectors item is real hit and miss

you need to join a collector club go through their sites and dealers, seek out antique firearms shows!

if your a impulse buyer you are gonna get ripped off.

have you seen the JUNK offered for sale here and Gun broker, guns international etc:: Junk and more Junk

slow down!! what you are looking for will come around
Thanks yeah not too worried about it, I’d never send 20k to someone online. With something this high value I’d use a third party or fly out myself to retrieve it. Just wanted to provide a heads up as I’m sure they’d try it with another user as well

·
Registered
349 Posts
Hi,

He tried selling me a FN 49. He reached out because of my WTB ad.

Many ways to figure out a scammer. Be careful and patient.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts