Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
9,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WE have found the correct thickness spring steel, at a very good price ( Sheet will produce 400 clips)

The Toolmaking company has just sent us a quote for Three Die and Punch sets ( Blanking, Detail forming, Body Forming.) Taken one step at a time,it will be very affordable in Capital expense for Tooling.

Next we will have to see how long the tools will take to make. This weekend I will be doing the Accounting to see our "per clip" cost of manufacture, and amortization of Dies etc.

Then we will apply our outrageous profit margin, and sell the clips to the Large market out there....hopefully.

Will keep all informed as we progress.

regards,
Doc AV
AV Ballistics.

PS, anybody got development drawings and "ensemble" designs of the Commission 88 clip?

·
Gold Bullet member
2,666 Posts
Doc, I would like some, too. Let me know when they are ready to purchase.

·
Moderator / Silver Bullet member
7,658 Posts
Members,
When Doc AV finish these chargers we will let us know what he has and how much they will be.
In a previous post on this subject he stated he would let us know the status which is this post, let us let him work on the project and worry about the details of 'I want some' for a later time and post. I am very sure he will make a 'bunch' of these chargers, enough for everyone that wants some.
Thanks
Patrick

1 - 7 of 7 Posts