Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Armory Instruction stock I would guess, from the clean cut resection and foregrip "reshaping", and lack of anything else with it. If not it's a great example of what not to do.

·
Gold Bullet Member
8,855 Posts
Yep, it's a stock taken off a Romanian used "Instructie" (training) 91/30.

Some bubba probably moved the rifle into an Archangel stock monstrosity. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Yep, it's a stock taken off a Romanian used "Instructie" (training) 91/30.

Some bubba probably moved the rifle into an Archangel stock monstrosity. :rolleyes:
Would that be a step down or lateral monstrosity going by the stock resembling a spaghetti sandwich in a hurricane?

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
It also seems to be cut for a bayonet like a m44
You see stocks like that on the Romanian made version of the M91/30. As I recall these stocks were made by splicing a longer front end onto a M44 stock, hence the bayonet cutout.

·
Gold Bullet Member
8,855 Posts
Would that be a step down or lateral monstrosity going by the stock resembling a spaghetti sandwich in a hurricane?
Instructies are generally very rough (having been through the grinder). I'm honestly not a fan of them, but they are collectable.

On the other hand, when I see a Mosin in an Archangel stock, my conclusion is that the owner apparently wanted to make his rifle inbred. :sneaky:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Instructies are generally very rough (having been through the grinder). I'm honestly not a fan of them, but they are collectable.

On the other hand, when I see a Mosin in an Archangel stock, my conclusion is that the owner apparently wanted to make his rifle inbred. :sneaky:
I'm reluctant to admit it, but I just recently had a single piece interrupter Ejector snap under stress and I just finished dealing with the fallout. When she went I guess I kicked the pointy half just right to split the grain about half an inch below the top of the receiver notch for approximately 5 inches. I literally just cried realizing that I was the one to break something that made it 104 years to get broken by me.
Following is highlighted crack and sad pile of bits
Wood Comfort Flooring Floor Carnivore
Hand tool Metalworking hand tool Tool Wrench Saw

Attachments

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
The rifle the stock fit would have been assigned to 2ND line forces or for training.
My rifle has been shot a lot and the rifling is rounded,but it still shoots well.
The bolt action is very smooth and the trigger is not gritty and brakes cleanly.
I'd buy another.y

Reactions: Dannyboy53
1 - 13 of 13 Posts