Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
9,577 Posts
7,7x58 Semi Rim, Type 92 MG, ( 1932); In stripper For Type 89 Binary Flexible Aviation MG; Special clip with no lugs, wider than T38/99 Rifle Clips.
Special T89 Binary Magazines ( 2 0f) had a Chain Feed system of Clips with 5 Cartridges.

Already seen here on GB recently.

Doc AV

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
It will also fit your type 92 HMG. Seems to be a lot of this around. Most is iffy for reliability and very corrosive. should only be components. I break them down for bullet and powder (if not "funky") to reload in boxer brass

·
Registered
192 Posts
It will also fit your type 92 HMG. Seems to be a lot of this around. Most is iffy for reliability and very corrosive. should only be components. I break them down for bullet and powder (if not "funky") to reload in boxer brass
That's what I'm doing with my stash of it. I'm going to sell half and keep the other half to use for the collection/components. The powder still seems to be in great shape and the AP core is far better quality than one would expect!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
7,7x58 Semi Rim, Type 92 MG, ( 1932); In stripper For Type 89 Binary Flexible Aviation MG; Special clip with no lugs, wider than T38/99 Rifle Clips.
Special T89 Binary Magazines ( 2 0f) had a Chain Feed system of Clips with 5 Cartridges.

Already seen here on GB recently.

Doc AV
To kinda clarify (sorry for stupid late response) i got it cause i've been hunting ammo for my type 99. I mistakenly left out, that when i tried to load into arisaka (now i know its for the MG) stripper clip did not sit at all, and rounds fit into chamber but bolt did not want to close. No i didnt try and force it. Applied light pressure but stopped because it shouldnt take much to get round in. Appreciate all the help! Guess i did get right ammo just not for the right gun!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts